Jacksonville homebuyers have plenty of options when choosing a community. Do you want to be close to town, or closer to the beach? Is golf your thing, or would you rather get out on the water on your boat? Are you intrigued by the changing nature of the area’s tidal marshes, or do you want a more traditional lot/backyard?
Whatever your answer, Queens Harbour Yacht & Country Club has something for you. Ideally located between downtown Jacksonville and the beaches, Queens Harbour has become one of the area’s most exclusive, and most popular, communities.
Some Queens Harbour highlights:
- Freshwater yacht basin/marina connected to the Intracoastal Waterway by a navigational lock
- Some homes have private docks, allowing for deep water access, right from the backyard (via the lock)
- Some homes have views of the marsh
- Mark McCumber-designed golf course
- Queens Harbour club membership also gives you access to additional clubs in the ClubCorp Network
- Lots are still available, so you can build your dream home in Queens Harbour
If you’d like to know more about Queens Harbour Yacht & Country Club, or any of the great communities in and around Jacksonville, just give me a call. In the meantime, take a look at a few of the homes currently for sale in Queens Harbour:
$1,690,000 : 13862 BELLA RIVA LN, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 5 bathsListed with WATSON REALTY CORP
$799,000 : 13705 LONGS LANDING RD West, JACKSONVILLE5 beds, 4 bathsListed with THE LEGENDS OF REAL ESTATE EAST COAST
$539,000 : 1648 NOTTINGHAM KNOLL DR, JACKSONVILLE5 beds, 4 bathsListed with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY ATLANTIC PARTNERS SOUTHSIDE
$649,900 : 13871 SAXON LAKE DR, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 3 bathsListed with WATSON REALTY CORP
$1,549,000 : 13675 LITTLE HARBOR CT, JACKSONVILLE7 beds, 7 bathsListed with WATSON REALTY CORP
See all Queens Harbour.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.