Jacksonville homebuyers have plenty of options when choosing a community. Do you want to be close to town, or closer to the beach? Is golf your thing, or would you rather get out on the water on your boat? Are you intrigued by the changing nature of the area’s tidal marshes, or do you want a more traditional lot/backyard?
Whatever your answer, Queens Harbour Yacht & Country Club has something for you. Ideally located between downtown Jacksonville and the beaches, Queens Harbour has become one of the area’s most exclusive, and most popular, communities.
Some Queens Harbour highlights:
- Freshwater yacht basin/marina connected to the Intracoastal Waterway by a navigational lock
- Some homes have private docks, allowing for deep water access, right from the backyard (via the lock)
- Some homes have views of the marsh
- Mark McCumber-designed golf course
- Queens Harbour club membership also gives you access to additional clubs in the ClubCorp Network
- Lots are still available, so you can build your dream home in Queens Harbour
If you’d like to know more about Queens Harbour Yacht & Country Club, or any of the great communities in and around Jacksonville, just give me a call. In the meantime, take a look at a few of the homes currently for sale in Queens Harbour:
$799,900 : 582 QUEENS HARBOR BLVD, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 4 bathsListed with WATSON REALTY CORP
$1,150,000 : 13802 BELLA RIVA LN, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 5 bathsListed with WATSON REALTY CORP
$889,000 : 1625 SHEFFIELD PARK CT, JACKSONVILLE5 beds, 5 bathsListed with RE/MAX WATERMARKE
$449,000 : 1292 QUEENS ISLAND CT, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 3 bathsListed with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY ATLANTIC PARTNERS SOUTHSIDE
$1,175,000 : 851 CHICOPIT LN, JACKSONVILLE4 beds, 7 bathsListed with BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY
See all Queens Harbour.
(all data current as of 11/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.