Many home buyers want to find a home in Atlantic Beach, Florida. But finding a newer home—nevermind new construction—is hard to come by, unless you’re willing to raze an older home.
Atlantic Beach Country Club gives home buyers the choice to bring their own custom builder, or choose a home from one of the community’s preferred builders, Toll Brothers or Riverside Homes. Amenities include golf, tennis, a community pool and fitness club and dining/clubhouse. What’s more, residents will be steps from the beach, and close to Seminole Road and the Beaches Town Center.
Some key facts to know:
- There will only be 178 homes in the community
- Only 21 “bring your own builder” lots remain, but you have 3 years to commence construction on the lot
- Preferred builders are Toll Brothers & Riverside Homes, building on approximately 120 lots between them
- No CDD fees
- Variable club membership fees with no minimums
- Model homes ready in late January/early February, 2015
For more information or a tour of Atlantic Beach Country Club, contact us today.