Nocatee is one of Northeast Florida’s most ambitious and anticipated communities. Located just 10 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, Nocatee is adjacent to Ponte Vedra Beach and provides quick access to downtown Jacksonville and St. Augustine.
Nocatee’s many amenities include an aquatic park, town center and greenway trails. Communities include:
- Coastal Oaks - A gated Toll Brothers community with homes starting in the 300s.
- Austin Park - Homes start in the mid-200s from Taylor Morrison and Cornerstone Homes
- Willowcove - Lennar and David Weekley Homes starting in the high 200s
- Tidewater - Condominiums from Pulte Homes start in the high 130s
- Del Webb Ponte Vedra – For adults 55 and older, these Del Webb homes start in the high 100s
- Greenleaf Village – Homes from the $170′s up to 3,000 square feet
- Kelly Pointe – 176 home sites starting from the low $200′s
You can learn more about the neighborhoods of Nocatee at www.ExploreNocatee.com