A couple of big announcements related to new Nocatee communities in Ponte Vedra, Florida:
Builders Announced for Nocatee’s Twenty Mile Village
Located in St. Johns County, Florida, Twenty Mile Village will have the feel of ‘Old Florida’, with split-rail fences, large oak trees and more. The community will have its own pool, dog park and nature trails. Homes will start in the mid-$200s.
Builders for Twenty Mile Village are:
- David Weekley Homes – 1,300 – 2,300 s.f. alley homes
- Providence Homes – 1,300 – 2,300 s.f. alley homes
- Mattamy Homes – 1,900 – 2,900 s.f. traditional homes
Larger homes, from 2,600 – 3,700 s.f., will be available in Twenty Mile Village Grove from David Weekley, Providence and Standard Pacific Homes.
Dream Finders Homes Announces Pre-Sales for The Palms Town Homes
The Palms Town Homes, which we’ve written about before, will start at $175,990, plus lot premiums. Homes can be purchased by appointment only right now, so if you’re interested, please be sure to contact us.
Requirements to purchase at The Palms Town Homes include:
- Pre-qualification through Dream Finders preferred lender, Academy Mortgage, or proof of funds if you plan to use cash
- 3% earnest money deposit if you will be securing a loan
- 10% earnest money deposit if you are buying with cash
Note that CDD fee for The Palms Town Homes is projected to be $1,935/year, or $162 if paid monthly. There will also be a home owner’s association fee projected to be $128/month. All of these numbers are subject to change.
As for pricing:
- The Crane – $175,990 + lot premium
- The Warbler -$189,990 + lot premium
- The Manatee – $195,990 + lot premium
- The Loggerhead – $210,990 + lot premium
- The Osprey – $230,990 + lot premium
Again, Dream Finders Homes is selling The Palms Town Homes by appointment only until this phase sells out. Contact us today for more information, or to schedule and appointment.