Check out this like-new 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in the popular Rolling Hills community.
Clay County, and Green Cove Springs in particular, are popular destinations for home buyers. And it’s easy to see why:
- Clay County has an “A” Rated School District
- Green Cove Springs is a tight-knit community of under 10,000 along the western bank of the St. Johns River
- Spring Park Pool is fed by the spring, and open to the public (See drone footage here)
- Easy access to Orange Park, NAS Jax, St. Augustine and Jacksonville
- Excellent amenities in Rolling Hills
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043
Status: Contingent Take Backup
4 beds | 2 baths | 1852 sqft
**UPDATED & READY NOW**This gem is just 2 years old, nicely appointed & move in ready! Fantastic open floor plan with a formal living/dining room combination up front, vaulted ceilings in the kitchen & great room & a generous owners suite with dual sinks & tiled shower. Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 share a full bath in separate hallway-great for kids & guests! You'll love to cook & entertain using these top notch, prof grade SS Kitchen Aid appliances, granite counters & stacked espresso cabinetry with breakfast bar seating & dining area. Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with a screened lanai & plenty of room to spread out on this oversized corner lot. Amazing amenities: resort style pool & lap lanes, tennis, volleyball, playground & more! W/D & water softener do not stay.
Listing Office: RE/MAX UNLIMITED
Last Updated: October - 28 - 2018
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Thursday 22nd of November 2018 11:04 AM